November 17, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the idea space of Shanna Lynn Interiors. It is here that you will find advice on designing a functional space, the latest materials to use and how to use them, as well as do it yourself projects that will save you money without sacrificing style. With over 9 years of experience I still love learning more about design every day. The possibilities are endless, and although there is much in design that is classic and will always have its place in the world of design, the design world is also an ever changing field with new ideas every day, giving us much to learn, use, and teach to others as we go.

Each month I'll post a new idea, DYI project, new material, or other helpful tidbit that will aid in your design efforts. Please feel free to contact me with any topics that you would like to see on here, or any questions that you might have in the future on topics that have already been discussed. I hope you all enjoy this continuing blog and are able to use what you learn here in your own lives and spaces.

Please join me next month for my first "official" BLOG and design topic.

No comments: